01 December 2009

BLOWN AWAY AND SO VERY THANKFUL!




This has nothing to do with sewing, but something happened to me today that I just can't believe...my youngest came home with a letter from her high school that a gracious, anonymous donor paid for the rest of her tuition for the year. Now she goes to an all girl Catholic High School and we pay the tuition in 2 payments, so to have the rest of the year paid off is unbelievable! It is beyond words, the gratitude I have for this person who has done such an unselfish act. It gives me so much hope to know that there are people out there that do such great works of kindness. Both Dave and I are truly humbled.

I want to "pay it forward" as the saying goes and Dave agrees so we will be planning something or somehow to help someone else this Christmas season. For a gift from the heart needs to be shared. Someone thought to help us, now we must help another. I don't know who did this but I thank them from the bottom of my heart and will pray that God blesses them today and always.

They have my heart,

Mary
Blow Kiss

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Mary...what a WONDERFUL thing for somebody to do...and it warms my heart to see how truly appreciative you are of this gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is truly a wonderful gift, what a great gesture.

    I think the pay it foward is a great idea, God always sees and he knew what he was doing when he led them to you and your daughters school, what a wonderful day.

    .•:*¨¨*:•.Blessings*¨2 U 4¨**¨¨*the holidays .•:*¨¨*:•.

    -:¦:-H-:¦:-E-:¦:-I-:¦:-D-:¦:-I-:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful gift and given so generously that the person did not even want to be recognized. I'm sure your daughter (and you) have touched the lives of others. And, I'm sure over time, your daughter (and you) will do more to help others to. Enjoy this special gift and recognition!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mary, that is wonderful..
    I'm so glad to read there are still some beautiful, giving, kind people out there..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how wonderful and yes it renews your hope in human nature. It will we wonderful to pay it forward, what a great idea.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very sweet thing for someone to do! The Lord will certainly bless their kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful mary.... am so happy for you


    we had our wedding reception paid for by an anonymous donor 26 years ago...although they were not the price they are today...but it was a gift from god through a church member we believe

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful blessing and your playing it forward is a great way to keep the goodness flowing!!!!

    ReplyDelete