30 November 2009

November 30, 2009




With Thanksgiving over...I have not even put up one ornament or Christmas Decoration, I just like to enjoy one Holiday at
a time, plus am exhausted(lazy) so will wait until next weekend to put up Tree and to Deck The Halls as they say...I did however, pick up my Christmas Cards today....isn't it the Cutest Card - I thought the dog looked so like Cooper that I just had to order them! So that is as far as I have gotten into Christmas so far...but it is just the beginning of the week, so you never know what kind of trouble I will get myself in!

Back to sewing...

Lots of Hugs,


Mary
Stationary Bike

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what a great picture, the puppies eating the tree lol. What a sweet baby.

    Blessings
    :¦:-H-:¦:-E-:¦:-I-:¦:-D-:¦:-I-:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary! Oh no....stay out of trouble.. LOL.... Love your Christmas cards! Too cute it does look just like cooper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and take you time it is not even Dece3mber 1st for gosh sakes....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card!! Where did you get it?? I have a 7 year old male named Phil, he looks just like the card too!

    ReplyDelete