25 June 2015

Baby Quilt Top Done

Hi everyone, Well, I did fix my machine - and you know what all the google searches say, 99% of the time it is Not your tension...Well, in my case, it Was The Tension! So after playing around with it I did finally fix it, Thank God!! Point being, check your Tension on machine first before bringing it in for repair. Anyway, after getting all my rows sewed, I knew I wasn't quite finished with this Baby Quilt yet, atleast not my version, so here is the completed top:
Yep, that is hubby holding it up for me! So now to be quilted!!! I want to get this done and in the mail by mid July, as I am going to be on vacation and baby is due in September, so what do you think?? Happy Thursday, Lots of Rain here in IL. Hugs, Mary

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you did the border. I have done it that way on a few quilts and find it adds interest to a quilt but yet a simple border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen...the pattern is by fig tree quilts but I didn't want the circles and wanted to bring the Greys, greens and oranges.thank you for commenting...now I have to get it quilted!!😎

    ReplyDelete