12 April 2013

Warning, will need your sunglasses! :)

Hi to all my fellow bloggers,

This afternoon, yes, today! 8 months after I first bought her (my lovely daughter) her fabric for her dorm room bed... I know she is almost done with Soph year, and yes, as we strolled around Urban Outfitters last Aug., I suggested,....ok I kind of snorted, "Oh Emily I can make you one of those quilts in no time....."  Yes, that is what I said 8 months ago...well finally got the borders on and off to the quilter it goes....
but I am warning all of you, please put on sunglasses because this one is definately BRIGHT!





So, the Wonky Log Cabin Quilt is done !!  I like the border but this block is by far my favorite, I used selvage in this one and it came out really cute!

Well, thank you all for following and check in with me and I wish you all a really Great weekend,
Hugs,

Mary :)

2 comments:

  1. The important thing is....does your daughter like it? I like the browns and blues in the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she picked out the fabric - well not the border but everything else:)

    ReplyDelete