08 December 2012

Stitchin with my Friday Friends..

Hello All,


Here is what I worked on Fridday Night.....I saw this pattern in the Primitive Quilts Winter issue, so I thought I would give it a try since I absolutely love, love Snowmen....The muslin I picked was kind of different...I have had it in my stash for a very long time it is strips of muslin sewn together, that was the material, so I purchased it about 4 years ago because I loved the dimension, not knowing what I would use it for, well,.....I used it for my snowman and it turned out really cute (so far)


Here is a close up of the muslin fabric....I still have to put eyes and sew on scarf, and add buttons...but it was fun sewing all night, this is a  really easy pattern by the way....
Well, thank you ladies for letting me sew along,

Hope everyone has a blessed and safe weekend,

Many Hugs,

Mary

8 comments:

  1. Nice, Mary. I was going to make one of those snowmen too but have not had time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...I have contemplated making this too but think I will do it either in flannel or wool. Love the dimension

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love it!!! So cute :) Can you make me one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowman is very cute, you will have it hanging up in no time.
    The FNFW link to you did not work, but i just googled you instead!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute. He is the only type of snowman we get on Australia for Chritmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw one of these made up at a quilt shop the other day. They are adorable! I should have gotten the magazine for the pattern. Yours is looking good too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snowman is wonderful.. and it's the closest thing we come to snow here at this time of year (or anytime really). Merry Christmas and thanks for coming over for FNWF :)

    ReplyDelete