28 August 2009






OBJECTIVE FOR TODAY: MUST CUT FABRIC!!!

Today I am making the quilt that in on my header, but in different colors, so will be cutting fabric most of day!!

The first picture those are my 3 background fabrics. The second picture, I still have to cut and the third, well those are cut and ready to go...so will be doing a lot of cutting today!!

What are you working on?????

I have such a large list of projects, since I didn't get much done this summer, that I actually made a check list! So will get off this computer and start working, Hugs to all,
MaryHappy BirthdayYes, yesterday was my birthday, the Big "51"!!!

7 comments:

  1. Those fabrics are beautiful!

    I am right there with you on the list thing. I have a fairly long list of things to get done myself. I have a couple bags I need to make and a few quilts that I need to quilt for Christmas gifts. Then I want to make a pinwheel quilt with Pat Sloans Arabella fabrics.
    If only there was more time in a day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..it will be a very pretty quilt...:o))
    Still not working on anything.. but hope the weekend will be creative..:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mary I love the fabrics. This will be one pretty quilt. And Happy Birthday girl!!! Guess we are both in the 50's club ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could sing for you, I would but a Happy Birthday!
    I assume one of your two quilts will be a gift or else you like the design so well, you want two.
    How is the applique coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  5. From one 51 year-old to another: Happy Birthday! Fifty-eight was a very good year.-Karmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those fabrics are beautiful!
    it will be a very pretty quilt...
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A belated happy birthday to you! Love the fabrics for the new quilt you are starting.

    ReplyDelete