20 June 2008

NEW FABRICS I WON FROM KAREN AT SEW PRIMITIVE QUILTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Yesterday I received the most beautiful, cool fabrics from Karen at Sew Primitive Quilts. I love her blog: http://sewprimitivequilts.blogspot.com. Check it out, her projects are always sooo original! I think I will use some of this fabric to make some of my Missouri Stars blocks. I love it all, especially the purples and "hot" greens!!! Thank you again Karen!!

What is everyone doing for the weekend, any quilting projects??

Keep smiling,

Hugs,

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mary, what a beautiful pic of the fabrics; so glad you like them and it will be so much fun to see them in the project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What beautiful fabric! It will be fun to see what you do with them.

    I am doing a give-away to celebrate my birthday on Monday. Visit my blog for details! You might be lucky again!

    ReplyDelete