04 October 2015

Hi all...

Hi blog! I read a really great post from "Kathy" (forgive me I don't remember blog name, but she talked about keeping up with all our many to do projects and how overwhelmed she felt and I agree or at least as they say "I feel you". I have been feeling that way for some time now. There are just so many projects I am doing or started... Too many to count...too many tabs open in my mind...that I have let some of them really fall to the back... Some have not even gotten to!!! Augh!!! Sigh sigh...sorry I am rambling...but Fall is one of my favorite times of the year and really wanted some fall wall hangings that I never got to so....I bought yes bought 2 on etsy. And want to share w you: the first is by "Karen Hahn of HorseAndBuggyCountry"...beautifully stitched wool applique...well worth the price
. Then I bought this beautiful pumpkin wall hanging from "Lori Rippey of homespunptimsbylori". Gorgeous pumpkin now hanging in my kitchen
. So as u can see at least I am supporting the economy and supporting 2 very talented ladies that have designed these two beauties and then handmade them! I have been slow stitching 4 other projects and cutting fabric for a 5th project which u will fill u in a little later on about but thank you Lori and Karen for making my home look inviting for Fall ..Happy Oct everyone Many hugs, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment